Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Issue 25: Weather, Small Talk and Social Anxiety


I've got to say, I think this is an especially good issue of Oh Comely. Beautiful cover and so many interesting features. I have written a piece about meteorological small talk and I'm pretty pleased with it. Plus, more nice things:
  • A really gorgeous series of portraits of outdoorswomen by Liz Seabrook.
  • An interview with the director and portraits of some of the cast of Girlhood which is high on my To Watch List.
  • A story from the Gender Trust.
  • An interview with the director of The Falling which is pretty close behind Girlhood on my To Watch List. (So many interesting female fronted and directed films around at the mo.)
  • An interview with Courtney Barnett who is a straight-up babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment