Saturday, February 21, 2015

On Hiatus

R and I are running away to America.

For five weeks at least.

We will be travelling from Los Angeles to Vancouver and we have spent the last two months planning our itinerary. Honestly, it doesn't feel real yet but we are flying tomorrow so that should change. There is a very small pile of clothes on my living room floor and a very large pile of books. I am not planning to blog while we are away but should you wish to follow our progress you can do so here: http://tinyletter.com/roadtripping.

If you have any recommendations for the west coast do hit me up at chucksmiscellany@gmail.com. Otherwise, I suppose, I will catch you on the flipside (where I will continue to nail youth slang and will also be very fat from the enormous amount of delicious food I have consumed).

California inspiration c/o Ansel Adams.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves - be safe and take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing trip. I look forward to seeing some posts about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete