Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Sound

I'm introducing a new 'regular' 'feature' here. Getting a bit air quote heavy there because a) I suck at regularity and b) what do I think this is? A magazine? Anyway, I'm going to try and do Music Fridays because they were a big thing at my last job and I want to keep them going. Also, I really love music - listening to it, singing along tunelessly to it, talking about it. In a dream world these posts would inspire great conversations and amazing new recommendations. In reality music posts seem to regularly crash and burn on here but it's my party and I'll play top toons if I want to.



COULD SHE BE ANY COOLER?? I think not.



Ray Charles. No comment needed.



I can't stop listening this. I may have a problem.



Why did no one tell me the original line up of the Sugababes were back together with a Dev Hynes produced track?? This is important news to eleven year old me.

Chuck x

2 comments:

  1. That Solange song sounds so much like an early 90s song. Therefore I have to be in love with. It also helps that it's like an updated 90s song, which is my current obsession!

    ReplyDelete