Monday, August 26, 2013

Recent Eats



Pulled Pork / Daal and Warm Tomato Salad (JO)
Lamb Kofte, Greek Salad and Chilli & Mint Couscous (JO) / THE BEST MELANZANE PARMIGIANA EVER EVER


Honey & Co., 25a Warren St

Falafel, hummus, pickled carrots, labneh, paprika corn on the cob, spicy tomato salad, fig and goats' cheese with pistachio and eucalyptus honey, lamb and plum salad, melting lamb shawarma scooped onto warm pitta bread and loaded with pomegranate seeds and cabbage slaw... *drool* HIGHLY recommended. (And you can book! Shock London bonus.)

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. Uh NOMMMM. Next time I'm in London, this is a must

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!! I ate pulled pork for the first time when I was in Berlin and WOW I can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long. Will have to try Honey & Co. soon!

    ReplyDelete