Monday, March 25, 2013

Tunes

Jam Jar flowers ... leads to ... my jams.

Some solid logic there.







There's a reason I'm not a music journalist - my response to the above is, eloquently, SO GOOD.

Ok, fine, there is more than one reason that I'm not a music journalist but these songs are all amazing. They've been in pretty heavy rotation on my youtube playlists recently. I'm getting quite excited about 2013 actually. It is shaping up to be a good year. New releases from Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Major Lazer, Cold War Kids, James Blake. We should be seeing albums from Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Haim, ...  So much good stuff.

For a more chilled pace, check out my lovely friend Grace's playlists for 125 magazine. She has excellent taste and her mini mixes are everything you could want from 12.5 minutes of music after you have listened to Bumaye nine times on repeat.

Any tips or favourites right now?

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for all the good music recs, I need to update my playlists! Hope you had a great weekend!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that new VW song, not sure about the cop out video though. unless i'm missing something. i'm after checking out suede's new album

    ReplyDelete