Friday, March 29, 2013

Girl Crush: Haim




When I grow up I want to be Haim. I'm fairly obsessed with them at the moment and for good reason.

a) They rock hard. Everything they have put out so far has been perfect. Things bode excellently for their album. I love girls with guitars.




b) They look amazing. I just want to roll around in their nonchalant Cali style. 
b.ii) They have great hair. Is this possible without regular sunshine and sea spray?



c) They seem like fun! They're cool girls and close knit sisters and they just seem like a laugh. I want to hang out with them and be their best friend and goof around...




I love them basically. They're awesome.

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am obsessed with these ladies. Saw them open for Florence + the Machine last year and they were freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say, I really want Haim girl hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah they're pretty hot. sounds really good too

    ReplyDelete