Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brunette

Shot by Inez and Vinoodh
Styled by Joe McKenna, Makeup by Aaron de Mey, Hair by Didier Malige

I went brunette this weekend. In a disappointing (and surprising) revelation, it turns out that hair colour wasn't the only thing standing between me and Kristen Stewart-ness. This was a blow. Over the last few weeks and months I have developed a deep and abiding lady crush on K-Stew. Watching Snow White and the Runaways within a fortnight of each other pushed me over the edge. She is beautiful and grouchy and has wonderful hair. She also has an admirable fondness for trainers and backpacks and slub wear. I find her sullenness charming. I would even defend her acting skillz, Twilight obviously excluded, Adventureland is sweet. This is real.

I'm not moping though. It wasn't the hair colour but I'm sure it is achievable. The brows maybe? The make up? I just have to nail those and we'll be indistinguishable. The bad attitude came naturally after all.

Chuck x

5 comments:

  1. The first movie I ever saw her in was Speak, based on a heartbreaking YA novel, and I thought she was phenomenal. I've always had a soft spot for the K-Stew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, post pictures. You also have to master the "I don't give a sh*t" look that she always seems to have on her face

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her sullenness too, and the fact that she doesn't give a shit. Smiling and being 'nice' is not something women owe the world. Rock on, grumpy face.

    ReplyDelete