Sunday, November 18, 2012

Escapism





Ryan McGinley + Karlie Kloss + Nicaragua = a serious win for T Magazine (via FGR)

I'm feeling a bit (ok, quite a lot) disconnected from the internet right now. It's not personal, it's just not where I want to be after a long day in front of a computer. Which is sad because the internet is normally a place of fun, excitement and solace for me. I'm sure I'll return to it soon enough but the only place I want to be at the moment is Nicaragua. Or Morocco. Or Laos. Somewhere exotic and far far away with great streetfood and a backpack full of novels and a change of clothes.

Don't we all though, I suppose...?

Chuck x

5 comments:

  1. Indeed, I think we all have that secret desire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm harboring the same desire right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally do - it's definitely time for traveling and I'm ready for an adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laos <3
    I want to just get away too!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete