Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Werkin' Girl



Despite the fact that I rarely get much of a response to my music posts I'm powering on regardless. It's my blog and I'll blog what I want to etc. My current musical crush is Angel Haze - she's 21 and she's got a filthy mouth and a way with words. Just how I like my lady rappers. She is sharp and brutal and awesome. I like. I've been listening to Werkin' Girls on repeat recently, you should give it a spin.

I'm so enjoying all the female rappers who are springing up at the moment. They have so much to say. Any favourites?

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. ugh i love her BE MY FRIEND ALREADY, ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not comment all the time, but I fully support any and all music posts you choose to do. & I thank you for the intro to Angel Haze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel Haze is amazing!! good choice :)

    ReplyDelete