Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumped Up Kicks


New Balance 574 / Nike Air Max
Nike Blazer / New Balance 501
New Balance 420 / Adidas Gazelle
Reebok Princess Classic / Nike Oceania

I'm developing a bit of a trainer fetish in my old age. In a different world/on a different budget I would have a whole room for my kicks rapper-style. The dubious morality of excess aside they have the right idea. It is comfort + aesthetics + lots of walking. Living in the big smoke, night bus-ing around and generally exploring, I value a pair of shoes I can run away in. Also, conveniently, there are some scorching hot trainers around at the moment. At the top of my (quite long) list is a pair of New Balance 574s, specifically the burgundy Johnny Appleseeds, top left. They're so smart. I want to wear them with structured mini skirts and big jumpers. Delicious and like hugs for your feet.

Chuck x

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on this trend. I really like guy Nikes and am currently looking for a vintage pair

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such good kicks on your blog--I am in desperate need of some to just wear around, I'm thinking classic adidas. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need some new trainers!! pumped up or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had my childhood trainer affinity realighted too. Those Nike Blazer's are damned beautiful!

    ReplyDelete