Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mango and Berries


Mango at ASOS

Mango have really got their shit together this season. Lots of great, simple pieces at very reasonable prices. Aside from looking like Elizabeth Olsen, my autumn daydreams are revolving around berry tones, khaki, navy and more grey (obviously, you can never have enough grey). Autumn is on my mind a lot at the moment - it seems to have hit instantly and hard in London. The rain is vaguely depressing but at least it is honest. After an especially grey and dreary summer at least it is being seasonal and there are few things more comforting than being wrapped in a duvet with a good book and bad tv and zealously buttered crumpets while it rains outside.

Chuck x

12 comments:

  1. I completely agree, they've pulled it out of the bag this season! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of love for Mango this season, in fact I just bought a coat from there this morning and really had to restrain myself from buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm off crumpets at the mo, i well over did it. looks sweet but i would have guessed it was by asos, not in a bad way mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnit, I don't need anymore grey sweaters but I really really like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gray slouchy sweater on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well new balance trump all 3 for comfort, if that's what you want to for the NBs. 420s are my favs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mango! Some amazing looks.

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your picks--I think that top dress is a knock-off of a Victoria Beckham and was thinking maybe I should get it as it would be a great dress to travel with--I actually went in for the first time this weekend and found a really cute blazer with a leather lapel. Glad you're enjoying Fall--it's still way too hot here!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with that burgandy coat!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete