Saturday, September 29, 2012

Burleigh-Wear



I love Burleigh crockery. I want it all. For now I only have a blue calico moustache mug but Asos is offering me an easy way in. The detail of the pattern is more Morris than chintz but the colours and effect are very Burleigh. And the shape is lovely. All very light and pretty and not particularly winter appropriate but something to think about. I'm sure someone could work it with some thick grey wool tights.

This is the kitschest post I've done in ages. It's nice to mix it up once in a while.

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. I'd like everything in this post please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the milk jugs. that dress is gorgeous though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. up with kitsch, the crowd want more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really nice to mix it up! PS - I just finished Wolf Hall last night! Definitely one of the best historical novels I've read in a long while

    ReplyDelete