Friday, June 29, 2012

Catching Up


Xiao Wen Ju via Philo*Sofia
If you know the photographer please let me know - it is such a beautiful image

So I've been in a technology black hole. I had a truly rubbish weekend where everything electrical I touched turned to shit. I'm replacing everything a bit at a time but it is a slow, expensive process. Among other things that broke, my laptop charger set fire to the carpet. Super fun! I bought a cheap replacement but it doesn't really work so the question is, expensive new charger or whole new laptop? I resent the idea of spending real money on a charger but I don't particularly want to get a new laptop when my current one is still limping onwards and upwards... Eugh, boring. Anyway, that is why I've abandoned the blog recently. Sorry, blog.

Also, sorry to anyone who is waiting on emails from me - I have limited free time and internet access at the moment and I'm behind. I will catch up soon! Life is flying by and I have masses to do but I'm going to get on top of things. I want to do exciting things and be creative and enjoy myself. That's the dream, I suppose.

So what's new with you?

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. Set fire to the carpet? Holy smokes, can't you sue for that? Take your time getting back to us and enjoy the summer. Any Olympic events in your future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful photograph! Wonder who took it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo is really beautiful! and sorry about your laptop woes, hopefully you'll fix it soon.

    p.s. thank you for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that it’s not comforting for you to spend a significant amount on a little device. But isn’t it more depressing when bigger things get broken? If you won’t buy a reliable charger, you’ll just have to wait for your laptop to start failing too. So, what have you decided to do about this dilemma?

    ReplyDelete