Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Not Such a Preview


Sweet chilli sauce / Mustard / Ketchup

So I'd meant to post the above picture as a super quick preview for the next issue of Oh Comely. Except I didn't because I'm useless and time got away from me. Oops. And now Issue 10 is out and this isn't really a preview at all and what can you do? Anyway, the latest issue of Oh Comely is now out and I've got a couple of bits in it - adventures at an auction, the horrors of tantric dance and DIY condiments. Seriously, I love condiments, they're the best. I haven't sat down for my classic cover-to-cover reading with a gallon of tea yet but I've had a quick through and it looks like another lovely issue. You should try and get hold of a copy. And make the sweet chilli sauce. It is awesome, if I do say so myself...


5 comments:

  1. Nice - looks enticing. I'm going to have to try and find this publication

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, I wish I could find a copy of the magazine easily where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I haven't seen it in the flesh yet, need to get my hands on it. And then I will attempt to make your condiments - they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't thought of making my own condiments before! Maybe I should get the magazine...

    ReplyDelete