Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Cool Bags



Artist James Nares x Coach

There are arguably too many brand/celebrity/artist/designer collaborations bouncing around. Overpriced, overhyped and immediately resold on ebay - I am happy to ignore most of them. That's not to say they're a bad idea though. Sharing is good. The Coach bag is elegant and interesting and I like the clash of British institutions that is DM vs. Liberty. They have some kitschier florals available but I would go with the classic Strawberry Thief print above - more distinctive, more fun, more heritage.

Natty, yes?

Chuck x

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, those Liberty satchels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I love that Coach bag. That is just BANGING

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DMxLiberty satchel, oh my goodness. Love at first sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would do many things for the DMxLiberty bag. Except pay for it, cos I doubt I'd be able to afford it. Collaborations are often overpriced, but I'd still want that bag...

    ReplyDelete