Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ingredients


This + this = this (hopefully)

Now I just need to work out an elegant way to combine the two. I've tried a couple of different ways that have been unsatisfactorily lumpy but, admittedly, my research hasn't been exhaustive. I can do this. This should be within even my DIY scope. The good news is that I am already in love with the beanie. I have never really worn beanies before because the standard high street fashion beanie covers approximately 1/8 of my giant head. It turns out though that skaters have enormous heads too/wear their hats much bigger than the average Topshop acolyte. This bad boy actually fits on my head and stays on my head, no need for kirby grips or nuffink. It's like it wants to be there. And it keeps my head so warm and dry in the current abysmal weather... It's dreamy.

R says that it is so nice and I look so good in it that perhaps I shouldn't wear it out of the house. I wouldn't want to damage it after all. Luckily, my snuggly warm ears and I are deaf to his insinuations.

Chuck x

7 comments:

  1. Do it! I'd love to see how it comes out and everything you wear looks super cute anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh look forward to seeing how this turns out - looks like the beginnings of an excellent DIY ;)

    B x
    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be great - just go for it. The ingredients certainly look perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great idea. I'm curious to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll find a suitably elegant way to combine them - may the creative powers be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I made one of these too! Try just wrapping it round, over the hat, with a bit of a pleat, and stitch? Look forward to seeing the result!

    ReplyDelete