Sunday, April 15, 2012

Il Ritorno


Absent again. For fun reasons this time. Just got back from a mini trip to Florence. It rained every single day but the city was as beautiful as ever and full of excellent art and ice cream. Unlike Rome, I wasn't very disciplined about photographing my various foodz but let me just say, Grom and Vivoli for ice cream; Osteria Caffe Italiano, Gusta Pizza and Pizza Man for pizza; Il Santo Bevitore for wonderful restaurant food. Mmm...

I have doubled my body weight in under a week. A good holiday in my books!

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. Eating is always one of the best pastimes of a holiday, glad you enjoyed even if the weather wasn't up to much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. And eating while on holiday is also one of my favourite pastimes so I'm really glad you had a good eating experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holiday food = highlight of any holiday!

    ReplyDelete