Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vague Consolation

So life has already come along and taken a big dump on 2012. Typical. So much for being the year of awesome. I have been comforting myself by consuming impressive quantities of pitta bread and hummus and ogling beautiful Givenchy coats. You've got to take your kicks where you can find them...
Blissful Givenchy coats. I mean, are these not a selection of the most perfect coats you've seen in a long time?

(On a more positive note, 2012 The Year of Yes is still on. I have bravely said yes to at least three new things. Fingers crossed)

Chuck x

7 comments:

  1. The first and last have my heart! SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really are perfection in coat form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coats. Hope things pick up for you in 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coats! Have a great 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope you're ok! That first coat is just so amazing, i drool everytime I see photos of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I hope your 2012 gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh that parka is perfection!

    ReplyDelete