Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sleight of Hand



Tired. Stressed. Frazzled. Possible lingering winter illness? Still, it is good to be busy. I don't have much inspiration left for here though which makes me sad. Possibly I only have a finite amount? Possibly I just need to be more organised? We shall see, I suppose.

In the meantime, allow me to distract you with the work of Scottish illustrator KT Smail. She draws 'tragic girls with broken hearts, faraway lovers and dusty dresses'. Dreamy, yes? I want to drift into her world for a few weeks or hours and feel refreshed. Also, I want proper eyebrows. Not much I can about that though. They always look weird when I try and draw them on...

Anyway, I hope you've had a good weekend.

Chuck x

6 comments:

  1. ohh I love this, I'm off to check out some more of her work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her stuff. Boo hope you feel chirpier soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Going to check out her other work now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your information!

    ReplyDelete