Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coats and Colour Combinations



Jonathan Saunders has started designing menswear. Unsurprisingly it is awesome. I'm not sure if the boyf is ready to wear this but I am definitely ready to steal it. Bomber jackets are everywhere at the moment. They don't generally do it for me but these are rather smart. I particularly fancy the brown and navy on burgundy number. Brown, burgundy and pale pale peach - who da thunk? Love the unexpected colour combinations and print clashes. Classic shapes made interesting. Beautiful trousers. Great fabrics. Bottom right coat.

I seem to have lost the ability to speak in full sentences. Oh well. The collection is relatively self-explanatory.

Good night.

Chuck x

8 comments:

  1. how preppy does the male model look? :)

    I think I'd actually like this collection on women too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these looks. However, I can't imagine my husband in any of them:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm yes please. I'll take the model as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second outfit so much! This is such a cool post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big thumbs up to bottom right-y as well. But it is getting unseasonably warm here and so I am more in need of a jacket. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly. awesome. And Jonathan Saunders' pre-fall 2012 for women is one of my favorite collections!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice to see some menswear! jonathan saunders was one of my faves at press day season last year xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo it's so preppy it makes me happy. I heart Jonathan Saunders.

    ReplyDelete