Thursday, January 12, 2012

Aural Love



Great video. Great cover. Great song. LOVE this. 

I suggest you listen to it on repeat until those around you get so bored of it that they thump you.

In other news, I now have 'threaded comments'. I know. Big woop. Not that I asked for them but maybe they'll be good? Here's hoping they don't break my blog again. Apologies to anyone who tried to leave me comments earlier today. Please come back and share your thoughts, I don't want to miss a single one.

Edit: Although threaded comments are now working in Chrome and Safari (I can't vouch for Firefox), Internet Explorer is still playing up. My suggestion is that IE readers change browsers because Chrome is great but in case you aren't willing to adapt your habits for little old me (fair enough, I suppose...) I have changed to pop up comments. Apparently that is a way around the issue but I don't really care for them. Lots of people seem to like them though. Any thoughts? 

Time to hit re-play now. 

...Ah...

Chuck x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Love the song and could actually do with a whole album like this. Such a great discovery thanks to you.
    Have a great day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete