Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the Night before Christmas...


R and I made each other stockings this year. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of my effort. His is lovely too although it involved fewer Transformers (which I am a-OK with). I do worry that he is turning me into a new kind of geek. But then I look at the Christmas Optimus I created and I am impressed. I mean, he is firing snowflakes and glitter and his bell tinkles joyfully. Festive pats on the back to both of us.

I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

Chuck x

P.S. Congratulations to all of you who got the pun. I'm so cool.

6 comments:

  1. That is so freaking cute - have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!!! Merry Christmas to you and Mr! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry merry christmas to youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that!! That seems like so much fun! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete