Friday, December 9, 2011

Baubly


Look! Look at them! LOOK AT MY DOG BAUBLES. Are they not glorious?? They are the key to my baby bauble collection. It shall grow big and strong over the years but for now it is small but perfectly formed. These were an early Christmas present from R's parents (I've opened my first present - eek!) and I adore them. My Muv said that these prove that they're really getting to know me - they clearly understand that I am the only person in the world who would LOVE these so wholeheartedly. Obviously everyone should think these puppies are awesome but, weirdly, I suspect some people won't get them.

I have absolutely no idea where these bad boys came from. I can't even imagine such a shop. Will endeavor to find out though. Enquiring minds want to know.

Chuck x

P.S. Glad to hear that my picture size is working out - let me know if you have any problems in the future.

8 comments:

  1. I can't say I've ever seen anything like those before. So unique - can't imagine many people having them!

    I'm not a great lover of dogs but these are pretty cute (especially the top left one) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are amazing! we have some quite similar cat ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh these are all sorts of amazing!! How could peeps not appreciate them? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha those are so cute with their little bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, sweet. I like unusual Christmas baubles. I've got hella birds on my tree...

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! i wanna go home and see my tree now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are excellent. Can't wait to see the rest of the tree.

    ReplyDelete