Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Style

I wonder who styles Zara's lookbooks. I wonder if it is an individual or a team, whether it is done in-house or out. Google isn't being particularly revealing. Not that it matters - I'm just curious. Whoever they are, they're doing an excellent job. 

Kasia Strauss looks beautiful, the clothes look beautiful, I have a bit of a problem with those naff biker boots but you can't have it all. There is some top print clashing and J. Crew-esque mixed up ladylike-ness. Also, I have been wanting an interestingly printed watercolour maxi for aaaages... If I had to pick just one look though it has to be the androgyny. That long coat, loose trousers and simple shirt are just perfick.

If my November looked like this I would be very happy.

Chuck x

11 comments:

  1. I am loving look 3- those clashing prints.. yes pleeease! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these looks are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the majority of their lookbooks look really nice, the mens non-youth based stuff is really top notch. i never feel the same in person though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that two tone dress - Zara always deliver in their Winter collections x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved brocades... Although I always get teased by older peoples for looking like a little old bag lady. Ironic to say the least!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been pouring over the lookbook as soon as it came out--so many cool images and clothes, and I would like to have a lot of it in my closet too!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Definitely need to check this out further :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen some really good outfits and the model does look gorgeous. I want her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always love zara lookbooks then i can never find any of the clothes in a zara store. bane of my LIFE

    ReplyDelete