Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Misdirection

I learnt a lot from 10 Things I Hate about You...

Look at all these pretty pictures. They were taken by Rockie Nolan, the beautiful Texan lady in the third picture, and can be further admired on her lovely blog and flickr. I'm having a bit of a flickr moment right now. Aren't they gorgeous and feminine? I want to drift around in them.





And what do you know? You didn't even notice that I don't have anything to say for myself! And I didn't have to flash my boobs or anything...

Chuck x

5 comments:

  1. The last picture is super dreamy. Sigh, to be that calm

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I wanna float around in those pictures too... Geez can I live there?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment!amazing pics!kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your header is fabulous.. I think it is the perfect mix among chic and vintage! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete