1. I have had Azealia Banks' 212 stuck in my head on loop since I read Bethan Holt's post on FEAL on Thursday. Seriously, who would have thought that a very filthy song about the joys of oral sex could be so catchy? Gosh, she has an amazingly potty mouth. I love it. I have a little bit of a girl crush... Adorable musical theatre geek cum bad ass filthpot. A mass of contradictions and top choon(s - hopefully).
2. Look, pretty. I want this to be my winter events outfit. It is from French label Gat Rimon who produce much relaxed loveliness. This is it though. Long sleeves, navy, unexpected skin, naked back, olive, leather opera gloves... My love of leather opera gloves seems to be fairly constant. Maybe I should invest? Seen at Greedy Girl.
3. Susie turned me on to the Because beauty videos. Super cute and super quick, full of great music and inspiring make up tips. I want to try Susie's metallic panda eyes. And Erin's tomato lip. And the Tina Chow look... Basically all of them.
4. Pizza sleeping bag! No elaboration needed. Fondly reminds me of the Great Sleeping Bear. Via Rachel at Fur Coat.
5. Making the most of my Elle UK Kurt Geiger voucher. I very nearly bought this for real money and now I have got it for freesies! Deeply satisfactory.
I hope y'all having great weekends!