Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some Clothes that I've Worn - More Lo-Fi Lovin'

So I still haven't cleaned my mirror... One day I will. One day I will also stop pulling weird faces in photos. That day is not today though. It probably won't be tomorrow either. Eventually perhaps. When I am old and wrinkly. Although what is the point of being old and wrinkly if you don't get to pull weird faces? When I am old I shall wear purple etc. Purple doesn't seem very crazy these days. When I am old I shall rock Advanced Style. Much more fun.

Chuck x

5 comments:

  1. HI ...BEAUTY!!!! I LOVE THIS POST....SO INTERSTING!!!....AND YOUR BLOG IS REALLY CUTE....!!!:)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG:


    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear quite enough metaphorical purple as is. Liked your Coming Home review btw! So tempted to send you the DVD now.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosamunde-Pilchers-Coming-Home-DVD/dp/B00005MFIK/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1318785365&sr=1-3

    Joanna Lumley as Diana? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the outfits are great, especially to one with the floral jacket and Liberty Nikes. Still kicking myself for not getting those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha clean that mirror for sure!

    ReplyDelete