Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Favourite *Pun Alert*

I'm currently compiling a post about tea towels. I know where my (tea) towel is, right? Anyway, that will be an in depth and thorough analysis of my love for the tea towel and will feature an impressive array of tea towels from around the world. [Warning - these claims may or may not be wildly overreaching]. However, I have just found my new favourite website and I must tell you about it immediately. The original post will just have to wait. It is *drum roll please* To Dry For - a site entirely dedicated to designer tea towels. Check out the pun! I love a pun. And when they say designer tea towels they don't mean branded, logo-y things, they mean all of your favourite illustrators! Julia Pott, Donna Wilson, Dear Colleen, Gemma Correll, Keep Calm...


Look, it is a TEA Rex! / Country print / Bake Me

Awesome!

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. This is freaking awesome - I love it. I just bought new tea towels this weekend but these are so much more funner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love a bit of literary banter too. The trex one is awesome! It'd be well loved in my house ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete