Monday, October 3, 2011

The National Museum of Scotland

I just realised that I never posted my pictures from the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh. This is obviously a massive oversight on my behalf because it is a really lovely museum. Recently renovated, a beautiful building full of exciting things. A superlative example of museumry (totally a word). Definitely go and explore if you are in the vicinitens, although, warning, it will bring out the child in you. We all got quite over excited...


That is all.

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. that is really cool... i love museums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful museum! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I love this museum. I was a bit dubious about the restoration but it does look amazing. I still miss the fish they used to have in the main gallery though...

    ReplyDelete