Thursday, October 6, 2011

Easy, Breezy Teezies



I've been trying to work out whether you can legitimately compare upmarket t-shirts and drug store make up in a mutually complimentary way. I suspect not. These Zoe Karssen tees are easy, breezy and beautiful in their own casual kind of way but that still doesn't make them the Covergirls of the t-shirt world. I don't think. Oh well, it was worth a try. All I was really trying to say is that they are nice t-shirts and I want them. Perfectly soft and slouchy, drapey and delicious, grey marl and navy, Debbie Harry and nihilistic romance. What is not to like? No, they aren't breaking new sartorial boundaries but you'd just throw them on and look reliably awesome.

And think how comfortable they would be. Mmm, comfort...

Chuck x

1 comment:

  1. they look pretty soft and breezy.

    you're scared of heffy cups? you're weirdo!

    ReplyDelete