Friday, September 30, 2011

For the Love of Lysts

I love lists. Love 'em. Can't get enough. I like to make To Do lists, To Read lists, To Cook lists, To Buy lists, To See lists. I like shopping lists and Top 5 Songs To Dance in My Pants To lists and when things get busy I like to make a priority list of my lists. Unsurprisingly then, Lyst appealed to me. Now I can have a nice, interactive fashion lyst to add to my list of lists. You can search by designer or item and then you can hoard them all! All the pretty things shall be mine... As discussed in a previous post on Polyvore I have some vaguely obsessive compulsive tendencies when it comes to scrapbooking and Lyst is fuel to the fire. Many many spare moments spent browsing all the fashion loveliness (procrastinating). All my favourite things in one, graphically clear place - look at my lovely lyst! Isn't it beautiful? Don't I have excellent taste??


Such good taste, I know right? If you are unconvinced by my personal taste (loser) then you can admire Navaz/Disneyrollergirl's list or Claire/Young Shield's too. Lyst also sends you emails when your items go on sale which is probably never going to be useful for all the Givenchy/Miu Miu/Nicholas Kirkwood I've got on there but should be handy for my favourite Topshop/Asos/Zara pieces.


Mostly though, I have awesome taste and I really love jumpers. I also have a little widget down there on the left so you can be constantly updated on my great taste even here. I should totally get a business card printed with 'CM, Tastemaker'. That would be mega sensible...

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, another site to track my compulsive purchasing disorder? Where do I sign up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do have awesome taste! So going to play later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'll take those jumpers to go please :p xx

    ReplyDelete