Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bright Young Thing

I'm not a Flickr regular but occasionally I end up browsing and finding something I love. This happened over the weekend when I stumbled upon the work of lola.mgc. I don't know anything about her except that she states her occupation as teenager which is excellent. Being a teenager is an occupation in itself. It does mean she is obnoxiously young to be this talented though! There is so much young talent on the internet - it is crazy and inspiring. It makes me want to learn how to get the best out of my camera and use layers and develop my own films. Maybe I could turn my bathroom into a darkroom? That would be a totally good idea, right??



All photos c/o lola.mgc Flickr

So beautiful, yes? I love the quietness of these pictures. Lola also has a lovely tumblr that you should check out. I'm going to immerse myself in it since I have already gone through her Flickr about 19 times... Geek, moi? Noooo.

Chuck x

2 comments:

  1. She's really talented, and I think the bathroom darkoom idea could work;) I just checked out her tumblr, too, and it's great! xx

    ReplyDelete