Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wonderful or Weird?

Well, obviously weird. Rather, wonderful or too weird? I love pigs and I love sofas but I am unsure about this combination of the two. I think I might be in the uncanny valley. He kind of reminds me of the horrid, scary pigs in Spirited Away. I want to love him, I want to cuddle down in a big squishy, cuddly big but I am also a bit freaked out... What do you think??



He is technically part sculpture/part sofa and he could be yours for a mere $500 from Pavia Burroughs Etsy store. That is, as long as you can get to Philadelphia. His name is Hillhock by the way. Love him or loathe him?

Chuck x

7 comments:

  1. Definitely one of a kind I think I would be a freaked out sitting on it, even though it looks really comfy!
    Love your posts btw fab blog.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is amazing! But I think I'd be a little freaked too.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the weirdest thing ever! But it looks quite comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh my heck, this thing is AWESOME. I know what you mean by being a little freaked out though.. I can't decide if I want to hug it or run away from it.

    ReplyDelete