Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Leo, I'm Bossy

Happy birthday to me. Just had the most lovely day with great friends and yummy food. Have a sunburnt nose from the freak sunshine and salt in my hair from the sea air. The only thing that could (maybe) have made it any better would have been if I was wearing this hilarious jumper. Sure, yellow doesn't really suit me but it is so cheerful and appropriate for the good weather and it is true and everything. I'm Leo and I'm bossy!



Here's to another year. I hope everyone had fun in the sun. Long may it last!

Chuck x

11 comments:

  1. BEST. JUMPER. EVER. I'm gunna have a look for a similar pisces one... and that post on the pig sofa STILL freaks me out. How... did you find it?! The sunshine made for a nice change today after the monsoons last week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing jumper! Belated Birthday wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthdayyy! :) Love the jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is so funny!
    Just stumbled upon your blog and really like it.

    x Laura
    Stylecoaching.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Leo too...i neeed this jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day. The jumper is definitely fab,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Happy to hear you enjoyed it (:

    ANDIWANTTHATJUMPER. (It's weird, I never hear people call it jumper. I'm just gonna say it now!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful celebration! Here's to another year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Birthday, Chuck!!! xx

    ReplyDelete