Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ice Cream Dreams

I've found a new favourite website. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. Sure, I would go to one of Jeni's nine Ohio or two Tennessee shops if I could but that isn't going to happen any time soon. In the meantime though I can stare at the pictures of her lovely ice cream and dream and maybe buy her book. My muv says that she has an ice cream maker floating around somewhere. If she ever digs it out I might take some inspiration from Jeni's amazing and interesting sounding flavours. They just sound ridiculously good. Ice cream escapism...



The names are like music. How hungry are they making you? Aren't they just sparking your imagination?


Peak Harvest Collection: Coriander Raspberry, Blackcurrant Yoghurt, Sweetcorn & Black Raspberries (!!), Peach Buttermilk, Passion Fruit Yoghurt.

Dreamy, right?

Do I have any Ohio/Tennessee readers? Have you been?? Is it as delicious as it looks? Is it worth a trip to America for? So, what £400 for flights, £200 for accommodation, £200 for costs = £800 for ice cream. That seems reasonable, right?

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so craving ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you and gelupo and Jeni- I want ice cream all the time now (I'm favouring the goats cheese and roasted cheeries recipe that you can preview using amazon). Thank goodness we had some custard in the fridge and I got to make butterscotch ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!!! i looooove ice cream... have a nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Columbus, and I frequent Jeni's as often as I can. It's even better than it looks.

    ReplyDelete