Saturday, July 16, 2011

Five Favourite Friday Fings

On a Saturday...


Clockwise from top left:

1) Simone Rocha's amazing AW11 shoes via A la Mode. Everything you could want from a shoe! Wedge, brogue, perspex, ponyskin, you name it. You'd never need another pair.

2) Serious cravings for this t-shirt from The Orphan's Arms. I love it - great print, great shape, made in England. And it is on sale! Unfortunately practicality won out this week and I bought a (beautiful) more work suitable t-shirt in the Whistles sale. Perhaps if it hasn't sold out by next week...

3) I love Caitlin Shearer's work, I wrote about her almost a year ago (time flies!). Her paintings and drawings are irresistibly beautiful and Ventricular Projects have an interview with her here.

4) Check out this gorgeous photo shoot. Styled by Siri and shot by Charlie Rubin with Lydia Carron modelling. Lovely atmosphere and gorgous pictures.

5) Look! Dream hair! This shoot for Vs. Magazine is making me miss my long hair. I want to plait flowers into  it and wear wreaths and generally float around in haze of 60s loveliness.

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. I love 5 with her long hair! I miss my hair now too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Eros is a rotten shot'. Isn't he just? Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see how that fishtail braid is done and sits up so high

    ReplyDelete