Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mac Attack

I can't for the life of me remember whose blog I saw this on - apologies if it was your's - but I had to spread the love a little further. I'm having a major Fleetwood Mac moment and this Christine McVie t-shirt is, like the lady herself, rather lovely. I definitely need to check out her amazingly named solo album, 'The Legend of Christine Perfect'. Does anybody know/love it?



For more lovin' check her out on Tomboy Style and Fuck Yeah Christine McVie.

Chuck x

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I've followed you from a comment on my blog. Check out that blog love in action.

    I too am having a massive Mac moment these days. WHy is that? Do we blame Glee? I don't even watch Glee but I know they had a whole Mac thing going on a few weeks back.

    Anyway, Hi! And thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you sound just like my friend who practically hyperventilated when she managed to find the Rumours vinyl for only £3! Saying that, I have nothing against them and I do love a bit of Stevie Nicks. Such a cute tee. GO BUY IT. Also, Tomboy Style is one of the best blogs around. Guaranteed inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete