Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh My Knuckledusting Days

It has been tooooo long since I've last browsed the Bordello shoe selection. Luckily Fritha reminded me to check back in. 'Cos otherwise I might have missed these...



I know that everyone has had occasions where they just want to punch someone in the face with their shoe. Don't tell me you haven't, I won't believe it for a second. Now you can take that longing to a whole new level. And you thought you could do some damage with a bog standard shoe... The mind boggles.

I am in love with these. Such a mad idea. Leg Avenue, I salute you. Kudos.

Chuck x

6 comments:

  1. Ha, they are mental! Genius x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. And may I just say wow again? Those are stunning! i have no idea how they'd be to walk in but they'd look so good I don't think I'd care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leg Avenue tread that delicate line between awful and genius, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, spectator knuckledusters. Many's the time I've wanted to punch someone with a shoe indeed. And now we can.

    ReplyDelete