Friday, May 6, 2011

Candy Stripes

Two of my favourite things: Jil Sander SS11 + sweets! I'm getting all Fashematics on yo asses.





I remember gazing longingly at Natthakur's original marketplace bags (holler, more Jil Sander) back in the day but they were, and still are, rather out of my price range. Luckily, Natalie Thakur has since started making these sweet sweetshop purse/makeup bags. They are taking me right back to my childhood. I still mourn the double closure of the sweetshops in mine and my Grandmere's villages when I was about six. Village sweetshops were the greatest. I can't wait until I own my own sweetshop! It is definitely going to happen...

Chuck x

7 comments:

  1. that jill sander dress is absolutely AMAZING!!! i love it :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that purse. I hoard candy stripe paper bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candy stripes! The skirt/dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, so cool! Really cute too, I love that shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, purty. I can see myself mistaking this for an actualy swwetshop bag and dumping it in the bin by accident though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! AWESOME fashematics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love hope and greenwood there is one near my work in covent garden opposite the Royal Theatre often after work i will go in and buy a quater of sherbet lemons and a few salt caramel truffles mmm salt caramels. love the dress skirt look too!

    ReplyDelete