Monday, April 18, 2011

Wallpaper/Wallflowers




Photos from HTSI
I haven't seen these floating around online yet so I couldn't resist sharing them. They're from the FT's How to Spend it which I love for its ridiculous, borderline-obscene decadence. They aren't technically 'fashion', they are, in fact, made of wallpaper! The wonderful Damian Foxe styles, 'crafts and photographs' these chameleon creations. I know that Susie is a big fan of paper fashion and clearly she is onto something. Wallpaper has the prints! I would love to wear these dresses or paper my room in them.

Dreamy and vaguely hallucinogenic. Perfect for a Monday!

Chuck x

11 comments:

  1. This is really quite beautiful!

    <a href="http://iliketweet.blogspot.com/>Love Tweet</a>

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love images like these - the first one is especially striking for its print and pose,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these dresses they are amazing :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing these, they are so beautiful and the concept is very cool ;)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with these photos! What an unbelievably gorgeous find and concept. The floral wallpaper dress in the first photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pics and Blog!!! love it!!!
    visit my blog!!!

    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy jesus. all these come into big fantasy of prints. if you love retro patterns, come check out our vintage clothing here.

    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZIIING.The last one is by far my favourite! Have you ever seen Rob Ryan's paper dress he created for Vogue... you'll love it I bet!

    Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures!!xx



    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these are so cool... you're right very dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW,amazing pictures!!!Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete