Friday, April 8, 2011

Big Yacht Pimp

More Polyvore - woop! Told you I was hooked... This would be my wardrobe for going yachting (which is obviously something I do a lot of). And we're not just talking amateur yachts here, we're talking big, pimped out yachts. That or Swallows & Amazons style miniature sailing boats. Not that I can sail...

Yacht Pimpin'



My new yacht fantasy has been inspired by my new deck shoes. I bought them on ebay and I love them a lot. Unfortunately they are too big. They are a UK 7 and I'm between a 6 and a 7. It is always a bit of a gamble buying shoes online and this time I lost. Will try them with insoles but I'm not hopeful. If that doesn't work I will have to sell them because I can't keep them, no matter how much I love them, if they'll never fit. Would anyone be interested? Chatham deck shoes, RRP £75, UK size 7, £10ish + packaging. Email me if you are.


Damn you, inbetweeny feet! I love these shoes. Maybe I can will them half a size smaller?

Happy yachting.

Chuck x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sail-worthy collection! I just joined Polyvore this week and can't wait to put together a board (soon, very soon! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argggghhh... maybe try it with two pairs of socks on? I'm desperately hoping you can keep them... I Love the nautical feel with a capital L, I've got an array of anchor bedecked tops and dresses on hold for a bit of sunshine jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous selection, I read so many Swallows and Amazons books when I was young, I love the idea of spending the summer messing around in boats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah this selection makes me happy . love the wet look mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the rain mac - and so annoying about those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deck shoes look awesome! Insoles might work, I've done it successfully before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your yacht attire. Now, how do I go about getting a friend who owns a yacht? A yacht ride doesn't look promising in my future.

    ReplyDelete