Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shedding My Winter Coat

I'm not actually talking about my hair, although that would be appropriate too. Rather, I would like this as my summer coat, please. Showerproof and zingy. Could colour block the hell out of it. Or, the easy option, denim shorts and a white vest. Done. Also, festival-tastic, apart from not wanting to destroy it.


It is Trine Lindegaard from ASOS Marketplace. It is well outside of my price range but I clearly need to check out some other menswear options. Also, lets talk Marketplace, has anyone used it? I've browsed a few times and seen some nice bits but never actually been enthused enough to buy anything. Any experiences?

Chuck x

7 comments:

  1. I've not used Asos marketplace yet. It seems like there are some interesting options, but it isn't as easy to search as on something like etsy.

    Menswear is great, I have loads of Mr D's hand-me-downs. He is never allowed to throw anything away until I've tried it on! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never purchased from ASOS before but I'm pretty curious to do so. Have you gotten an item from them before? If so, was it true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally festival-appropriate!
    I actually love it,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one awesome summer coat! I am so pleased to be finally about to shed my winter one in exchange for aomething altogether lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never used it, but if you do let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never used it! what is it exactly? looovely coat though xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome jacket. I tried on one similar today except it was one millions sizes too big for me.

    ReplyDelete