Thursday, March 17, 2011

'Rumours I've Heard About Anna Wintour'

Have you seen Lisa Hanawalt's series of illustrations, 'Rumours I've Heard About Anna Wintour'? [Just going to casually amend the American spelling...] If not, you must head over here to The Hairpin immediately and be prepared to spray whatever you are eating/drinking out of your nose. I actually think they make A-Dubz more endearing...






They're just so good! Hopefully Lisa will make them into prints and then I can buy the LV trunk one and giggle at it everyday... That is, until I can afford to buy my own LV trunk and then I will use that time for taking power naps in it. Obv.

Chuck x

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and so so funny! Thanks for sharing these :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious :D
    great blog btw!

    maybe interested in following eachother?
    stop by if you like :)

    Kisses & Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fantastic! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power naps in the LV trunk... Dream office? (Love the 'just going to correct this spelling' btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! These are so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete