Monday, February 28, 2011

Wendy Bevan's Latest and Greatest

I love multi-talented photographer Wendy Bevan's work. My only problem with it is that it is too rare for my liking - her fashion photography at least seems pretty sporadic. As such, I get pretty excited when I see new shoots by her. Cue thrills when I saw her latest for Marie Claire Italia on Fashion Gone Rogue - check it out and see more photos on FB.

Love - the lighting, the antique feel, the illustrations, the Frida K inspiration. Also, despite my love of colour blocking and general COLOUR/POP/BRIGHTS, it is nice to see Prada SS11 styled in a slightly different way. Just wanted to share, that is all...




Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous, I especially like the first one


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that it's nice to see Prada in a different way, not that garish scene, but a soft one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Beautiful!

    You might like a post I did about Frida Kahlo here

    http://fashionsmostwanted.blogspot.com/2011/01/friday-quotes-frida-kahlo_08.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete