Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Orange Medley


Inspired by Where is Harriet? and my apparently new love of orange I thought I would create a wee homage to the colour. Clearly orange lust has been brewing for a while because these are all quite old images (bar the shoes) - I decided to work with what I already had rather than going out and looking for new orange. As you might have noticed I have cheated on my old favourite, Paint, and I haven't yet accustomed myself to my new bedfellow. Apologies for it being rather amateur-ish. Hopefully I will get the hang of it!

Credits, in a mostly clockwise kind of way:
Alexander McQueen, Pre-Fall 11
Alice Watt, Elle, What We WearsCostello Tagliapietra - Can't remember what collection this is.
Kurt Geiger Grid wedges
Bisous Ciao orange blossom macaron
Miss Selfridge sandals
Shakahuchi, Pre-Fall 11
Lime Crime, My Beautiful Rocket lipstick
Christopher Kane, Resort 11
Mark Fast, FW09

Mmm... Orange. Good times.

Chuck x

2 comments:

  1. Love a bit of orange! Definitely harks to the summer days (please hurry up) I'd love to be able to pull off the orange lippie, but I'll stick to my slightly more subtle coral nails jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete