Monday, February 28, 2011

Mixtape 3 - Birthday Party

Had a hundred small things to do this weekend but since the boyf has abandoned me (for the next three weeks) I am going to use the extra time to be the most efficient blogger/academic worker bee the world has ever seen. Not that anyone cares but he has flown to Chile to run across the Atacama desert - 150+km in 6 days. Obviously I think he is bonkers but I am nonetheless very proud! Good luck R - please don't kill yourself!

Below is my latest mixtape for The Mixtape Project. It was my partner's birthday today so I thought I would plot a birthday. Quite pleased with it although (apparently as ever) it is quite an odd mixture of tunes...




I hope that you all had a great weekend.

Chuck x

4 comments:

  1. This rocks. Laura Marlin and Santogold - awesome. Good luck to your man!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome artwork! I'd be happy to get one of those. Looks like a good mix too. Great taste.

    ReplyDelete