Sunday, February 6, 2011

Block Colour Loveliness


Hey Elle,

You are so right, that is how I want to dress right now! I can't get this image out of my head. I'm not a massive fan of 'colour blocking' as a verb but it is what I want to be doing and this is a perfect, casual way to go about it. Unfortunately my wardrobe is not really cooperating. It is not exactly overflowing with strong, clear, bright colours. Murky I can do, poppy not so much. Am going to see what is achievable though to mimic this look. Mostly I'm keen on matching my lipstick, my belt and my shoes - amazing!

Clothing credits - Cotton t-shirt, £14, American Apparel. Silk dress, £299, Jaegar. Suede sandals, £60, Office. Leather belt, £17, Benetton. Lipstick, I wish I knew.

This has to happen... [Those Miss Selfridge sandals would be an excellent start - orange accents?]

Chuck x

No comments:

Post a Comment