Monday, January 24, 2011

Done Deal - Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011

Guys, I've found it! I've found my future wedding dress! It was made in heaven by the tiny fingers of seraphims from milk and honey and clouds and cherry blossom and moths wings and spiders webs...


Well, technically it was made by Sarah Burton and her incredibly talented team at Alexander McQueen but that doesn't diminish its divine inspiration. I can't decide whether I would want it in a paler colour or whether it is too perfect to change. Either way I will be the most beautiful bride the world has ever seen. *Sigh of happiness*

The Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall collection is beautiful. The styling, the hair, the model, the makeup, oh yeah and the clothes. I really like this new simplicity; to me this isn't 'minimalism' but I love how pared back it is. I can't wait to see what Ms. Burton does for AW/11, it is one of the few shows that I am already excited about. I wonder if it will be more of the same? Eee!

I couldn't resist posting a few pictures from the lookbook. Click to see them full size.



(All photos c/o Fashionising)

Blissful. Posting this actually made me feel happier.

Chuck x

2 comments: