Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sharing Sales Pt. II

I am still feeling like too much of a food/TV lump to produce coherent prose. Bad luck to y'all. So instead here are some more sales items I have been lovingly admiring. This time c/o ASOS...



How great is this whole look?? I really like Holly Fulton (check her out on Show Me Your Wardrobe - so sweet and stylish) and I think the shirt is particularly wonderful, even if my breasts hardly need arrows pointing at them!



A bargainous way to get some Ms. Fulton into your life. I find I don't wear leggings as often as I used to though...



Fell in love with this after seeing it on Louise Gray on Lulu Kennedy's blog. Great pose too.


(Surface to Air chinos - £145, now £65)

Hardly ground-breaking but pretty and practical and the cut looks pretty good. Could see myself getting a lot of wear out of these. And £80 off...


(Zoe & Morgan Love Bite ring - £85, now £51)

I really like Zoe & Morgan, they make pretty, quirky, interesting jewellery. For my (mid-summer) birthday one of my aunts gave me an IOU on 'something that you will keep for ever'. This has proved harder to find than expected since pretty much everything fashion, fiction or food related (my favouritest things) is too temporal. Jewellery is the obvious choice but I hadn't seen anything that I liked enough to blow the IOU on. Zoe & Morgan might change my mind though...

Does anyone have any ideas on 'things that you will keep for ever'? I quite fancy some champagne saucers but I know I will break them. I'd really like some nice cutlery too but it seems a bit prosaic. What are the options beside jewellery?

Chuck x

2 comments: