Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ebay Alert!

I go through periods of spending a lot of time browsing Ebay. I am currently deep in one of those times. And look what I found! A Chloé jumper COVERED IN SHEEP. I totally love it, it is wonderfully mad, but it is a small. Boo. So I am opening the floor to you. Be quick - there are only 2 days left on it. Currently £39 here...



I think I might do these ebay alerts more often - I see so many things that either wouldn't fit me or are slightly out of my budget. Watcha think?

Please someone buy this!

Chuck x 

8 comments:

  1. this is just so cute and unique! thanks for sharing with us! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap that's amazing. I wish I had £££

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh THANKS Chuck - now I want it too! Thank goodness it is out of budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love it! (total eBay addict here)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so kind of you to share this, therese so much junk on ebay that the good things are such gems :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sells today. Hope it finds a good home. Will definitely have to keep you all up to date with my ebay browsing! x

    ReplyDelete